ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Offsite membership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Team Name : Chinhoyi Rhinos

Offsite membership Empty
PostSubject: Offsite membership   Offsite membership EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 am

Is it worth putting an article in the Global Lobby about the offsite?

We have quite an active community, but with 39 active managers and only 9 sign ups there is possibly a chance that people don't know how or where to sign up. Maybe by advertising the offsite in the press there would be a better take up?
Back to top Go down

Offsite membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offsite membership   Offsite membership EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 am

It's a good idea. I'll ask mr reporter to post an article about it.

Mattt gave me a few good ideas on how to make the offsite more active.
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

Offsite membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offsite membership   Offsite membership EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 am

Also the link in the clubrooms is still directed to the old offsite, so some people may still be going there!!
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

Offsite membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offsite membership   Offsite membership EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

That's a great idea.

I think it would be worthwhile to have a "members prospects section" and a general "prospects" section. One for foreigners, and one for Zim managers. Also, a senior NT and under 20 NT section. Where we can all go into deep tactical discussion. But obviously keep a thread here for the international match casual talk. (i.e the Zimbabwe vs Kenya thread)

Also guys, it could increase interest if you could have a helpful links and articles section. If you create that section. I can sort that out and bring over all sorts of articles, tools and links to help people with BR.

One more thing. Getting foreigners on here, aslong as your careful it can be a blessing in disguise. I know that in Wales, there is an English manager (the newly elected NT manager in fact) training Welsh players and having fun, a French moderator and various others all training Welsh propspects, with limited access, but enough to get involved and feel as part of the community. Which is helping Wales on the field greatly, especially with players being snatched up on the TM by foreigners.

What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offsite membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offsite membership   Offsite membership Empty

Back to top Go down

Offsite membership
Page 1 of 1