ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

End of season tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: End of season tour   End of season tour EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:23 pm

With the upcoming EOST I would like to offer the opportunity up again for people to take charge of one or a couple of U20 matches.

I will take charge of the first two games, as energy will be shot after the end of the regular season. The game on 11th May against Germany is up for grabs, Flintoff is managing the games against France and Georgia, and then I ideally would like someone to take charge against Czech Republic on 18th May, as I am in Vegas on this day.

Havoc is also going to send me a team to play at some point which I will probably use at the end of the tour.

Anyway if anyone is interested in taking charge of any games let me know, especially for the game against Czechs.
Back to top Go down
Safe Hands
Veteran
Veteran
Safe Hands

Team Name : Koodoo Rand Diamond Geezers

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season tour   End of season tour EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:40 am

Did you get any more interest from JOL? he may be interested
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season tour   End of season tour EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:12 am

Yeh he wanted to learn about being an u20 manager and help out with various bits, not sure if he wanted to do a game tho
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season tour   End of season tour EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Over to flintoff for the next two games!
Back to top Go down
Flintoff
Veteran
Veteran

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season tour   End of season tour EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:27 am

Hi lad, sorry for the silence, sort of forgot about it but had been thinking about it over the last few days. I will post the tactics for the France match up when I have formatted them, but a summary would be.

- I am normally both games (seems a cheap win to TNT and shaft other games, we are at home and I did not want to impact those teams)

- I am aiming to win both games

- France have a way better squad than we do and the only way to win is to play the bettter side against them.

- I have to admit that you have been very sensible in your choice of 1st XV, but it would be very dull for me to just copy you so I have selected the first team with a slant on technique and a decent set piece. I have not gone aggressive, mostly normal.

very high creative with more expansive than Muzza and slightly more rounded tactics. less kicking

at HT 7-7 not too bad, stats look like we are a bit behind. Stars looked us a bit behind. Lt's see what happens
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season tour   End of season tour EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:57 am

Unlucky flint! Certainly gives me something to think about! And I would never have picked nhira at hooker, but seemed to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of season tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of season tour   End of season tour Empty

Back to top Go down

End of season tour
Page 1 of 1