ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

A global thread to joi nZIM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

A global thread to joi nZIM Empty
PostSubject: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

Do you think it is worthwhile? We could try and make is very original. The biggest issue is the cost. I can't afford to pay for people myself otherwise I would. If I did get anyone to join I would give them 3 months premium instead of me in Muzza's comp, but that's as far as I can go really.
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

I do think it is mate, even if it brings just one active manager across that is good for ZIM. Once people see our clubrooms and things they may be encouraged to comeover.
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

PostSubject: Re: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 am

Yea if we can just keep things going like we are atm.

Do you think you can give the big NT game some coverage mate? The move it into the clubrooms as a journo?

Got any ideas for a layout in the global forums? Not sure something so serious, but stupid might do? I am not creative in the slightest I am afraid.
Back to top Go down
fatman
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Chiredzi Hippos

PostSubject: Re: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:28 am

Mattt wrote:

Got any ideas for a layout in the global forums? Not sure something so serious, but stupid might do? I am not creative in the slightest I am afraid.

I think that an overview of the state of the country ( number of active managers, rankings of NT/U20 and such) with references to the active clubrooms and offsite would give people a good idea of what to expect if they were thinking of moving.
It's a bit serious i know, but i'm sure some people would add a few lighthearted comments (about playing in the sunshine instead of the rain etc).
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 am

I would have done something for the match, but have been away all weekend without internet. Have done an article on the victory though!
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

PostSubject: Re: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

muzza wrote:
I would have done something for the match, but have been away all weekend without internet. Have done an article on the victory though!

Can you put your journalism skills to the global test!?! Use the force Razz

Great article on the win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A global thread to joi nZIM   A global thread to joi nZIM Empty

Back to top Go down

A global thread to joi nZIM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: General Discussions-
Jump to: