ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Hall of Fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 am

The votes have all been counted, and you're first four inductees into the Zimbabwe Hall of Fame are:

Mattt
Mattts arrival in Zimbabwe in season 11 was the catalyst for the masses of competitions that have been generated and he has to take much credit for the state of the National side, as he led the side to the WC Shield victory as well as EE.3 championship. You may think that Mattt would be content with this, but his club side are also a major force in Zimbabwe and have won the cup in their first two seasons.

Mattt had this to say on hearing the news 'Cheers all, I very much appreciate being chosen and I hope to continue to help everyone and country as we move along to world domination. It is truly awesome being in ZIM!'

squeaks
The only remaining member of the original big three of ZIM, after losing the playoffs in his season 9 he has won division 1 for the next three straight seasons. He has also won the national cup in season 9, and has recently taken on the National team manager mantle from Mattt, during which time he has improved the countries ranking to a record high of 16th (the highest of the new nations).

Squeaks had this to say on hearing the news, 'I dont think I deserve this, up to now I have been very lucky if Mattt and Dan started Zim the same season as me, my performance might not have been as awesome as it has been upto now. Although this is probably the season to see if I deserve this or not.'

Well squeaks your nation has voted, and decided that yes, you do deserve it!!

Yaya
One of the most well known names in Zimbabwe, Yaya was the first ever journalist in the country and was a large factor in many managers reasons for joining the ZIM revolution. Additionally on his CV is a spell as under 20 manager which was cruelly cut short due to real life commitments. His team have been a constant in the top division, until their relegation at the end of season 12, although I am sure they will be back.

Sean
Sean's constant bombardment of the ZIM clubrooms during the country's formative seasons helped to raise the global awareness of the country, and he also showed his commitment by taking on the journalist role in season 10. Sean has been very close to a National Team role in the, last few elections and would seem to be a dead cert for one of these roles in the future, particularly if his Squirels keep improving.

Sean responded to this news, 'WOW! This is quite the honour, even more so for a small club like mine thanks for the votes I'm glad people think I have made an impact
and I will continue to try and do so!'

Last edited by muzza on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 am

Season 13 inductee
No surprises here...Markharrison with a massive 87% of the votes.

If you don't know the reasons why mark has been inducted into the Hall of Fame, I have to ask where you have been? But I will fill you in regardless. Mark has been involved in every level of Zimbabwe since moving to the country, from running competitions such as the predictions competition, and the National Manager Awards, to being an assistant journalist, to U20 manager. This is not forgetting running the offsite and the Super ZIM Cup! He does so much around here that I am sure to have forgotten something. And he does all this whilst being one of the most amiable and approachable managers in BRZIM. Congratulation markharrison, you are a Hall of Famer.

Last edited by muzza on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 am

Season 14 inductee

We here at the BRZIM Hall of Fame, are very pleased to announce that Thinus is your season 14 inductee into the Hall of Fame. The 'silent assassin' as he is known has been a massive force in Zimbabwe since making the move at the start of season 10, gaining promotion to the top flight in just two seasons. He was also a winner of the cup in season 10. This season, for the first time, Thinus took home the Division 1 title and in doing so earned himself the title of manager of the season. All of these individual achievements have been backed up by the vast number of players which he has produced for the NT. Congratulations Thinus, you are a Hall of Famer.
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 am

Season 15 inductee

Muzza is someone who has had a role in all things ZIM over the past 5 seasons, this has ranged from a 2 season stint as journalist to training players for the U20 squads. Muzza also organised the first ever Zimbabwe manager awards before this was taken over by markharrison, and is indeed the manager who runs the Hall of Fame. Recently Muzza has been voted in as the U20 manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame   Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1