ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Experience and it's effect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Experience and it's effect Empty
PostSubject: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 am

A lot of people underestimate experience and it's value. Every experience level is worth around 0.2 of every skill. That is a hell of a lot when you consider that there is 11 experience levels. So for example, a player with 17 kicking skill and reputable experience, will be a better kicker that a player with 17 kicking skill and decent experience.

Here is how experience grows as compared to the old experience (pre-season 11). Red is post season 11

Experience and it's effect Log

This info could be helpful in the selection of players for NT and U20 managers.
Back to top Go down
fatman
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Chiredzi Hippos

PostSubject: Re: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 am

This is good news for my relatively young and inexperienced side.. as they can only get better Smile
Back to top Go down
fatman
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Chiredzi Hippos

PostSubject: Re: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 am

On a side note, i find it almost impossible to play my U20 trainees in league games, as 10 sessions costs so much energy. How many games would need to be played to have a significant effect on exp and is there anywhere else i can get some from (i.e. monday games or being on the bench for league matches)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 am

Friendlies don't give any experience. I'm not sure how much they get from sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

PostSubject: Re: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm

This really is top stuff.

I new experience was masively under rated and it is a reason I always turn to it on the TM, especially now the game has been around long enough to make it a pretty big (all be it underated) advantage or disadvantage in a game.

Never seen the figures though
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Lman, all this information is excellent stuff! It's great to have you onboard the ZIM offsite!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experience and it's effect   Experience and it's effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Experience and it's effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: Helpful Links & Articles-
Jump to: