ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Tier I - Comments

Go down 
+2
markharrison
Mattt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 am

Would have rather avoided Squeaks
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:22 am

I have literally just woke up from an afternoon power nap, but I can honestly say I did not make this thread.
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Team Name : Chinhoyi Rhinos

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 am

lol, your not dreaming matt, i split the threads as I want to keep the Group threads for the fixtures as I did last season.
Back to top Go down
Mbax
Admin
Admin
Mbax

Team Name : The Golden Company

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 am

Right people how we all feeling before kickoff in a few days?
Back to top Go down
http://zimbr.nstars.org
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 am

Can't wait to get the show on the round. cheers
Back to top Go down
dan-y-graig

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 am

it's gonna be tough this year, you only have to look at the groups to see that. Being realistic i think i will struggle to get out of my group but have a fighting chance as long as i can get off to a good start. Good luck everyone! lets hope the tournement can continue to grow from strength to strength and provide a great compeition for Zim managers to compete in.
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Am really looking forward to my game against Muffin Chuckers tonight, it should be a really close match which could go either way.

Well, that fantasy land dealt with, it will be a massacre tonight and for the remaining 5 fixtures as well. My only chance is if you guys forget that you have a game and set up for a bot in the cup pale

Having said that, it really does look like a great competition this season, with all the tiers being competitive. My money is on Matt for Tier 1, Yaya for Tier 2 (though this looks really open to me) and Muzza for Tier 3.

Good luck to everyone, and I hope you enjoy the next few weeks of very fierce inter-zim competition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:26 am

Lets get it on.

I want my trophy back
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 am

Some massive games tonight and none bigger than Muffin Chuckers v Society Of Sheep pt IV. This promises to be a cracking game, with the biggest winning margin being only 4 points I expect another cliffhanger tonight.

Thinus 15 v Dan-y-graig also looks like a thriller and this too is anyones game, though I am going for HGA being enough to see Thinus through tonight.

The other two games will be tough for Gnomes and my Rhinos, I expect Predators and Black Veez to take the points.
Back to top Go down
squeaks

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:15 am

I have been adjusting my experimental tactics the last couple of days, hopefully they pan out for me tonight, I need atleast one win against Mattt.

So far I am at 0 out of 5
Back to top Go down
Mbax
Admin
Admin
Mbax

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:50 am

Pushing it a lil bit arent u squeaks Shocked not used to seeing you on the recieving end of a loss
Back to top Go down
squeaks

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:37 am

Mbax, I blame my winning ways on you, you never once brought the fight to me, always taking low ground in our matches. Wink

That is a challenge btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mbax
Admin
Admin
Mbax

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 am

Well i play you next week i'm praying so hard that you get Matt in the cup!!!! so i can spring a suprise Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 am

I lost tonight, but I am really happy.

With injuries to two very key players at 4 and 8 within 42 mins and my depth being so poor in the pack I am not suprised. The half time stats tell the story conceding 11pens and blowing a lead in the last 40. But 6 tries each and away from home to come away with as losing BP and try BP considering what happened and that when we hit the business end of the season, my bench at the very least should be a lot stronger, it is a very worthwhile result for my team.

Well done Squeaks, you were bound to get one soon enough over me. Got a great team
Back to top Go down
Mbax
Admin
Admin
Mbax

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 am

now this is interesting , Squeaks got one over you with both teams playing same intensity and injuries being the difference
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 am

Mbax wrote:
now this is interesting , Squeaks got one over you with both teams playing same intensity and injuries being the difference
Aye But I have won both home and away on a Thursday this season vs him and beaten Thinus normal to LTNT and Vela going WNWIM. Very Happy So if I can be in tip top shape come the business end of competition I know I have a chance to win them all, so no need for panic or change just yet.

That could change Sat though Smile

Back to top Go down
squeaks

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 am

For once luck went my way. I saw the score at half time and did not expect much when logging on again now, was really surprised to see the score... And the amount of tries... grrrr... defense was horrific it seems.

Good game.
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Very much looking forward to another trip to Meadow Lane to take on Matts S.O.S. Last night's cup game was just the appetizer, tonight is the real thing. So bring your A game Matt you will be needing it cheers
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 am

We'll be ready and waiting Mark
Back to top Go down
dan-y-graig

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 am

another huge game tonight for me in a game i must win to keep any hope of qualifying for the next stage alive - tough times at the healm.
Back to top Go down
Mbax
Admin
Admin
Mbax

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 am

Pretty comfortable win Dan , coasted through though it looked very tight in the first half Surprised
Back to top Go down
JohnButler

Team Name : Cantankerous Gnomes

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:48 am

Watching this match i knew i had absolutely no chance!! And the same goes for all the other match ups i have! However, i did managed to cross the line first, something that delighted me!! I won alot of turnovers also. And thats where the positives end!!
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:17 am

I can symapthise John, the company that we are keeping in this competition is very high class and like you all I am doing is looking for the smallest of positive signs.

Mine this week was that I managed to keep Matt from scoring as many as Squeaks had in week 1. Not much of a positive I know, but it is all I have to cling too at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnButler

Team Name : Cantankerous Gnomes

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:23 am

Its the little things Mark!!
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

Well ratings are up for the final group matches and it looks like being a very long evening for me Crying or Very sad

It has been a very humbling experience this season and just shows me how far off the top teams I really am. Oh well, I will at least try and put up a bit of a fight tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tier I - Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier I - Comments   Tier I - Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Tier I - Comments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next