ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Scouting Spreadsheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Safe Hands
Veteran
Veteran
Safe Hands

Team Name : Koodoo Rand Diamond Geezers

Scouting Spreadsheet Empty
PostSubject: Scouting Spreadsheet   Scouting Spreadsheet EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 am

This spreadsheet will find all players that fit the pre set criteria in the country selected. Great for scouting!

Instructions
(1) Get a developer ID. This can be done by following the steps on http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/help.documentation.php#category=35 in the getting access section.
(2) Once you have these enter in the Developer Key, Developer ID and Developer IV in the spaces provided on the "Input " tab of the spreadsheet
(3) Choose what nationality of player to search for and what country to search in and any required player parameters
(4) Press the search button and wait for the results to appear on the "Players Found" tab

Note step (4) may take up to 5 mins when searching countries the size of Zim and up to 30 mins when searching England
Attachments
Scouting Spreadsheet AttachmentBR Nat Player Search Spreadsheet.xlsm
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(52 Kb) Downloaded 31 times

Last edited by Safe Hands on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attachment now added)
Back to top Go down
charlieh
charlieh

Team Name : Modernian Nutcrackers

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Spreadsheet   Scouting Spreadsheet EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:43 pm

There does not seem to be an attachment with the post or am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Spreadsheet   Scouting Spreadsheet EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

I cant see it either charlie!

By the way Safehands i cant remember if your youth academy stuff was under the new rules or the old? If its the new one, could we use it to help future ZIM players?
Back to top Go down
Safe Hands
Veteran
Veteran
Safe Hands

Team Name : Koodoo Rand Diamond Geezers

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Spreadsheet   Scouting Spreadsheet EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:11 am

Have added the spreadsheet nowl! Didn't realise it had been rejected for being too big as I had left my last search results on it Embarassed

The research I did on youth players was with the star system but before the upgrading of youth academy training and also before some players started coming out as duds. From my research more stars generally lead to better players but now there seems to be a lottery part to it but then thy didn't change anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Spreadsheet   Scouting Spreadsheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Scouting Spreadsheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: Helpful Links & Articles-
Jump to: