ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Coming back ... maybe.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yaya
Admin
Admin
yaya

Team Name : Hurricanes

Coming back ... maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Coming back ... maybe.   Coming back ... maybe. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:36 am

Hello again everyone.

I am thinking about maybe getting back on BR. It looks like quite a lot has changed from what i can tell by the BR homepage.. So who is still around and how is Zim doing these days?
Back to top Go down
Safe Hands
Veteran
Veteran
Safe Hands

Team Name : Koodoo Rand Diamond Geezers

PostSubject: Re: Coming back ... maybe.   Coming back ... maybe. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:58 am

Hi yaya

Most of the Zim managers are still here although some are less active than they used to be. I think the biggest casualties were Dan-Y-Graig, Richard Turner and Charleih.

Mark moved your old team the hurricanes to Poland, where he did win the cup in one season, he is a lot less active these days but is still around usually logging in something like every 5 weeks to keep his teams alive.

In terms of improvements there has been a lot of small stuff that Jeremy has done as weekly improvements. The biggest changes I would guess is now you can set tactics for 4 zones of the pitch instead of 1, although the 1 option is still available. Also the YA has received a boost so that the training is a lot better and the best players are coming out at 20 on just over 100k CSR.

Still no sign of ME2 or the site revamp although the rumours are the site revamp will hit around Christmas I believe.
Back to top Go down
fatman
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Chiredzi Hippos

PostSubject: Re: Coming back ... maybe.   Coming back ... maybe. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:27 am

Hey Yaya!

It would be great to have you back!

Zim is ticking along, but we are struggling to get enough active managers to support the U20's and NT. Things are so bad i got to be NT manager and am currently losing a lot in the U20 WC!

A guy with your experience would be a real asset. Hope you decide to do it!
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : newcastle west

PostSubject: Re: Coming back ... maybe.   Coming back ... maybe. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:51 am

Hi Yaya nice to see your thinking of coming back, you'd be a great asset to have back it's been very quiet for awhile but safe is doing a good job of getting articles out which I think are helping
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: Coming back ... maybe.   Coming back ... maybe. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:50 pm

Would be great to have you back mate.

As Safe said most of the same guys are around, particularly the active ones. Although it does seem like the core is SH, fats, seanand and myself, and we could really do with some more, haha.

Don't know how you would go about getting your old team back, maybe have to email J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back ... maybe.   Coming back ... maybe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back ... maybe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: General Discussions-
Jump to: