ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

northern hemi vs southern

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloody xv

northern hemi vs southern Empty
PostSubject: northern hemi vs southern   northern hemi vs southern EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 pm

so northern hemi teams got their butts kicked over the weekend, any thoughts?

i didnt get to see the welsh or irish games but england surprised me with their strategy, one i had never seen before, yeah you guys know wot i'm talking about: lets defend to win...

scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

PostSubject: Re: northern hemi vs southern   northern hemi vs southern EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm

It's only going to get worse now I reckon, particuarly for Wales and England (lets face it, can't really get worse for Ireland)

I don't think us NH teams will have any players left by the end of the month!!
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: northern hemi vs southern   northern hemi vs southern EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

It's a surprise to say this, but the only NH side to get a win was the Scots.

Didn't catch the Wales or Ireland games, but I felt England were a lot more disciplined than for the past couple of years.

Equally though, we just had no threat in attack. We can't persist with these two battering ram centres, you need one with a bit of guile.
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

PostSubject: Re: northern hemi vs southern   northern hemi vs southern EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 am

England did well but you never felt like they could win, like you say no attack. They are going to be a top top team but I think a couple of beatings are coming their way the next 2 weeks.

Pretty much the same for Wales, but they have come in for lots of criticism, won't be favorites this week etc... So might just be able to keep it respectable.

The gap is just too great at the moment and by the end of this month we will all feel slightly embarassed I reckon.

Scotland did okay vs AUS to get that win, but I'd be suprised if they beat Fiji and Samoa now.

Itlay also got stuffed by Argentina

Domestic leagues are shocking
Back to top Go down
bloody xv

PostSubject: Re: northern hemi vs southern   northern hemi vs southern EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 am

i haven't seen what lancaster has said about this but i was hopeful that mike catt might make a difference to the attacking game but the backs were poor, young farrell should have been taken off and barritt was shite, i will make an effort to check out ireland and wales in their next games, and yeah the aussies must be going through the shit grinder right now!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: northern hemi vs southern   northern hemi vs southern Empty

Back to top Go down

northern hemi vs southern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: General Discussions-
Jump to: