ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Suggestion for a micro competition?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

Suggestion for a micro competition? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for a micro competition?   Suggestion for a micro competition? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Does anyone else think this is just lazy and poor?

Create more games to keep people interested. Is this for real?
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : newcastle west

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a micro competition?   Suggestion for a micro competition? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm

iv stopped reading it but yes it is poor. i was against it and i remember most managers were. anyone still reading it? anything good?
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a micro competition?   Suggestion for a micro competition? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm not sure its lazy, but it most definately is poor. It's a case of not understanding what people want.

The idea will not appeal to any established managers as the scouting thats involved in selecting the team and tactics is already sufficient.

And for newer managers, I think the thing to ensure people stay is to make things easier to use. For example, the documentation is awful, it is impossible to find anything in there. That search function needs to come in pronto!
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a micro competition?   Suggestion for a micro competition? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:56 pm

I think it is lazy. They seem to think implement extra matches in a format that they have no idea over, but many restrictions and hope everyone finds the game more interesting. I mean ffs. Like you say so much needs to be fixed/implemented/changed, one of those is definitely not more games that are meaningless. Which is pretty much the main restriction, they have to be meaningless.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for a micro competition?   Suggestion for a micro competition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for a micro competition?
Page 1 of 1