ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Want a job in Australia?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Want a job in Australia? Empty
PostSubject: Want a job in Australia?   Want a job in Australia? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

I know there's not much time left but anyone who puts up a half decent speech in the next 12 hours stands a decent chance at getting the Aus NT job. Our only candidate just stood down because some smart-arse was editing his posts on our offsite. Also there is no one going for journo. Australian BR is on a steep decline at the moment, and the main causes aren't what you would think...

p.s. anyone giving out free tickets to zim?
Back to top Go down
sean pwns
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Want a job in Australia?   Want a job in Australia? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm sorry to here that
Your going to have to wait until next season for your move but I'm sure you'll be very welcome
If I dont get the Zim job could be an interesting experience Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

PostSubject: Re: Want a job in Australia?   Want a job in Australia? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

It's a shame, Australia have some formidable talent, but it was evident not all is there in the World Cup just gone. Is there some kind of manager rift on the offsite?

It'd be great to see you in ZIM.

Japan is in a state too. It is pretty terrible to see original nations who have all had success in the past just lose it all and look pretty desperate.

Back to top Go down
richardskd

PostSubject: Re: Want a job in Australia?   Want a job in Australia? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:18 pm

I wasn't the most active person on the offsite but was active in providing players and training for at least 5 past or current Australian U20/NT players and it is disappointing to see Australia slide but to be honest when the opportunity to move to Zim was offered there was no furhter discussion required.
To many 'For Mine Players Only' managers in positions of influence that have destroyed what should be a powerhouse union.
Be a great day when Zim beat Australia in a CC afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a job in Australia?   Want a job in Australia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a job in Australia?
Page 1 of 1