ZimBr Official Offsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Blackout Rugby Zimbabwe Offsite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlackout Rugby

Free tickets to ZIM?

Go down 
+10
yaya
magicoctopus
seanand
Bracken
fatman
Flopman
Mattt
sean pwns
markharrison
muzza
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

Team Name : Old But Gold

Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:00 pm

There may well be some late movers. Not sure if anyone would want to chip in with me? I can't afford a ticket with the wedding a few months away, I would not even make the wedding if I did. Bloody statements. Thought we could see what we could do together or whatever. If not then sadly they will just have been too late
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : newcastle west

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Mattt wrote:
There may well be some late movers. Not sure if anyone would want to chip in with me? I can't afford a ticket with the wedding a few months away, I would not even make the wedding if I did. Bloody statements. Thought we could see what we could do together or whatever. If not then sadly they will just have been too late
been drinking since sunday im broke as f after it sorry man, ill try to sort something out and hopefully ill be on tomorrow and ill let you know if i can chip in
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm

No worries Sean. There are two people, excluding one person who has decided another season not next season. One of them is Irish though! Bloody mini Irish plotting an invasion. Whatever happens just let us know so I can let them know. I have already said it is late so we might struggle
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

Team Name : Chinhoyi Rhinos

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm

I can probably strecth to another tenner if we could cobble something together.
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:36 pm

A very experienced top Irish manager would like a move. It would be great for ZIM. Like I said I can throw in a tenner if we can just work something out as the deadline is tonight I think
Back to top Go down
yaya
Admin
Admin
yaya

Team Name : Hurricanes

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

I could help out there.. if we are working in GBP how does a three way spit between us sound sound??

On the topic of moves . . . i have just convinced one of my mate from school to move his side.. he is the guy that introduced me to BR.

'matho_m - Gilgil RFC'
Back to top Go down
Flintoff
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

let's not get too carried away here.

I am not sure i want to be in Div III Shocked

great work though yaya.
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Thats great news Yaya, matho_m has a quality side that may even give Flopman a run for his money Smile

As for the Irish manager, it is all sorted but thank you for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Mattt
Admin
Admin
Mattt

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 pm

yaya wrote:

'matho_m - Gilgil RFC'
[list=1][*]

That's awesome!

So is that 6 people coming?
Back to top Go down
yaya
Admin
Admin
yaya

Team Name : Hurricanes

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 pm

6!! thats great.. cheers

so which who are the other managers moving here??
Back to top Go down
Flintoff
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 am

without tempting fate too much (not that I belive in such) do tell, who are all going to be the same league, fighting each other?
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:40 am

so is def coming? me magic, droos brother and flop and who else. is everything sorted because i made some money at the races so could help out
Back to top Go down
Keogh
Veteran
Veteran
Keogh

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 am

Hi guys,

Happy to be here. I look forward to helping Zimbabwe get to where they belong in the BR pecking order.

Keogh
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 am

Great to have you here Keogh, welcome to ZIM
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran
muzza

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:37 am

Just wanted to throw it out there...I will be able to sponsor at least one move to ZIM. Quality of team is not important, willingness to get involved is...if anyone knows anyone thinking of moving give us a shout
Back to top Go down
james coin

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:06 am

hey guys im james and i hope to be getting a free ticket to your nation this season
see you soon
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin
markharrison

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Welcome to the site James, it will be good to have another Irish manager in Zim cheers

I am sure that between Muzza, Sean & I we can arrange a ticket for you. Watch this space!
Back to top Go down
tomaspp

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 am

Though I don't like to be much of a beggar, I hope to move by a sponsored ticket, if you guys are kind enough to provide it.

I've been focused for the past seasons (my BR team is named Ratby) on the U20 scene by raising trainees (as you can see with Fuller, Rayen, Gonzalez, Dawson, Ocampo and a Japanese dude) and now managing the Chilean one. The problem is there's little motivation in Chile about it or everything, there's pretty much no community at all, hence why I'm looking towards Zim.

I have L5 facilities, 6 L5 trainers and some millions saved in order to buy a young & homeless Zim player next season and survive some seasons with lower sponsorship (mantaining the facilities) when I move.

I'm planning on moving after season 16, when I finish the U20 WC with my country. Feel free to ask around and judge me Surprised
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 am

well judge alright well judge Razz Razz

im sure your in with a great chance of getting one though its a long time till then but feel free to hang around the offsite and make friends, the chats busy a lot of the time but your sure to find us around game time and training time and when muzzas at "work"
Back to top Go down
tomaspp

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Hiya guys... it's almost the end of the season so I'm here to bump this post and ask if anything can be arranged for a one way ticket.

Lately I've been a bit away from the chat because of my university was raping me was consuming a lot of time, but I should be appearing more often now. What I have to offer is being active in the community, U20 training (which I've done for seasons at L5) and if the Zim lieutenants wish so, to train my 209cm lock to NT level.

And no, I won't be offering suggestive and/or sexy photos.
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm

tomaspp wrote:
And no, I won't be offering suggestive and/or sexy photos.

i had to sent matt loads of sexy photos first there no hope youll get in otherwise
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

if no one else wants to pay for tomas move i will, mail me tomorrow tomas if your still up for it
Back to top Go down
tomaspp

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 am

That's brilliant! Thanks a lot man, I'll be emailing you shortly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

hi all, i have a guy looking for a ticket hes from georgia originally ireland so does anyone want to buy him one. i must ask him is it a secret and if not ill let ye know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free tickets to ZIM?   Free tickets to ZIM? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free tickets to ZIM?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: General Discussions-
Jump to: